Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

70k and counting...

Tonight I finally managed to hit 70,000. I am starting to feel burnt out, not by gaming but by managing my collection of games(retro and current generation) as well as my comics and working a 40 hour week. I'm also looking at picking up a second job to pay down some bills faster and free up more money for my hobbies.

I'm excited by 70k, but I'm not ecstatic in all honesty I would have liked to already have hit 75k or even 100k but life has prevented that from happening as of late. My days off seem to be taken over by chores, bills or errands despite having every intention of not leaving the house or doing anything and actually just gaming.

I plan on setting aside more time to actually game and really make a dent in the deficit between me and 100k. I bought some new stuff and have been trying to go through backlog and at least get more achievements than I already had in the backlog games but I tend to bounce around and don't really find myself sitting through them for long periods of time.

In other news, I have finally joined Xbox America. I have been a lazy bum and pretty much effectively forgot the site existed and was finally reminded about it the other day and joined. I currently sit at 75th in Missouri and 4,757th in the nation according to the site. Maybe this will give me the inspiration I need to keep going and keep gaming. If nothing else I at least have an exciting 3rd and 4th quarter worth of game releases to look forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment