Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Long Time, No Post....Oh Damn It's 2012

It's 2012 and the busy Thanksgiving/Jesusmas holidays are now behind me. New Years is down and the next big holiday is a couple of months away. I can finally exhale and get back to focusing on gaming instead of family get togethers and whether or not someone is going to like the blender or whatever we bought for them.

My little cousin got a 360 this year and I set it up for her. She hasn't stopped playing. The bug is finally spreading through the family.

I finally hit 50k, and am nearly to 55k. I haven't spent much time with most games on my backlog mostly because of Skyrim. I have 700/1000G for it and it is mostly the main quests that I have left.

It is 2012 and I'm back....to gaming and to posting. Now if I could hurry and finish Skyrim I could work on that backlog issue over my head....Off to kill dragons...

No comments:

Post a Comment