Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Redneck Neighbors, Angry Deer, and Games...Typical Week Around Here!

The past week or so has been incredibly long, here is a brief rundown on some of the unfun crap that happened:

 I sat at a car dealership for nearly 2 hours waiting for my mothers car to get a oil change and filter, rock chips fixed and a tire rotation and wash. I nearly fell asleep at least 10 times. The free food and drinks were nice but the lack of having something to do was driving me up a wall.

A deer headbutted my car after I didn't hit him,  I swerve and avoid the deer the natural reaction and gift of thanks is for this damn animal to take his rack and shove it through my passenger headlight. I officially now despise all of the fucking deer in the world. They do say 1 bad apple can ruin it for the bunch...

The asshole rednecks upstairs decided to act loud and disorderly and wouldn't shut up for about the 300th time, is it the 25th yet so I can go to court already and have them shot or whatever?!?!?! Then their equally redneck and incredibly obese friend decides she wants to start something with her little Chihuahua by her side after I witness them doing a drug deal in the parking lot. She tries to attack me, the police are called she runs(actually waddles) away like a child, did I mention she is close to 40? She hasn't been over for a few days or at least I haven't seen her, its whatever, now the cops know about drug activity in the area, kinda makes me laugh, the cops wouldn't have been called if she didn't start shit, she ruined it for everyone because she thought she was tough shit.

Now that I have that off my chest I feel a bit better on to the point of the post. GAMES!

I am trying to come up with a new way to challenge myself, to make gaming more fun again and feel less like a chore(with some games it feels like torture). I'm thinking of a challenge having to do with the day it is. If it is the 1st I have to get at least 1 achievement that day etc, with the difficulty increasing as the month rolls on. I figure this would start in February so I can make a game plan and maybe figure out a good run of games to get me there. I'm also thinking of signing up for a gamerscore league to add some competition to the mix. I know 360voice has some good ones and xbox360achievements have a few as well so I will start looking into it. 

On a side note I am 1 achievement away from a perfect 1500g completion of You Don't Know Jack. I despise Cookie Masterson and will finish the Enscrewsiast achievement tonight and pack it up and ship it back to gamefly. I seriously hope I can control myself from cracking the disc into little tiny pieces before then.

I'm going to have to buy a new headset, the standard microsoft one has finally died. I hate the cheap flimsy cords that are so easy to damage even from normal use. Ugh, there goes another 20 or so bucks out the window, I'm not sure if I am going to buy a replacement right away. I don't really play online all that much so at this point I could take it or leave it.

I am prepping an achievement update for all the score gained since the 10th of this month. Which is no easy feat. But I am about halfway through. I would expect it up sometime tonight or early tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment