Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Achievement Roundup 1/16/2018

After a very long hiatus(something like 5 years!) I'm back. The last 5 years I've been off getting my life together. Job, car, family, the whole works. I'm not longer the 22 year old kid of yesteryear. I stopped gaming for awhile, I got burnt out. I put so much pressure on myself to be that "girl" that games became less fun and more work. Things finally feel good again. I play games and get happy. I get on ebay looking for deals and get excited again. I'm gonna regroup and get this back together because at the end of the day games make me happy, whether its gaming news or just playing in general. I have been still purchasing games but my backlog is insane.

Games I have been into lately: Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3.

Yesterday was sort of productive but its my first day back, I've forgotten the focus I used to have, but we are knocking the rust off still.

Achievements Earned: 8 across 3 Titles
 
Forza Motorsports 7
 
Bronze Collector for 10g
 
Age of Empires: Castle Siege (UWP)
 
Over the Walls for 40g
Castellan for 25g
 
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
 
Everyone's got to Start Somewhere for 10g
If You Build Them for 10g
Staffing Up for 5g
Research Warrant for 5g
Phase One Complete for 5g
 
 
Total Gamerscore Earned: 110g
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment