Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

Zoo Tycoon I hate you.

I've been suffering through Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection since it came to gamepass this month. I haven't touched this title since the original before all the extra animals and whatnot. I am struggling. I cannot for the life of me remember the controls but I hate the tutorial so I keep trying to just wing it. So far, so good. I haven't killed any precious animals and the zoo is making money.

They added so much its just hard to want to keep up with it. The amount of animals and research is frankly annoying. At a certain point you just wanna be like yup that's nice and walk away. The challenges aren't fun, they are a pain while I'm trying to do other things especially when you lose money on some if you don't complete them. Really? I don't think this is how the real world zoo works. If you don't play with 3 animals through an interactive exhibit we will take 500 dollars from you! Uh, no. Stop.

I load it up and immediately sigh, because I already know the crap doesn't stop, literally. I need more zoo keepers because cleaning poop is annoying. Hit clean, press A, back out do it again since you can't just zoom poop to poop you have to reload screens.

It's just kind of clunky in a sense, there is a lot of oversight and menus. Research times. It doesn't speak to my OCD, it drives me up a wall.

I'm still gonna keep at it though, even if it drives me stark raving mad in the end. It's 1500 gs, after all, and I guess ill forgive them for the unobtainable achievement for now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment