Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Xbox Gamepass Titles for February

8 new titles will be hitting the Xbox Gamepass service this coming month, and 2 will be discontinued. I'm not that excited for the new games, but 7 of them are Xbox One titles which is a pretty nice bonus. I enjoyed the first Halo Wars, so I have pretty high hopes for Halo Wars 2, I have played the tutorial missions when I borrowed it from a friend but didn't get much further. The graphics were really smooth from the small amount of time I spent with it.

Additions:
Xbox One:
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Halo Wars 2
  • Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered
  • NBA 2K17
  • RiME
  • Riptide GP: Renegade
  • WWE 2K17
Xbox 360:
  • Fable Anniversary

Removals:
Xbox One:
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • WWE 2K16

This coming month is shaping up to be a nice Gamepass month, the 9.99 per month is worth it if you like to jump around and play all types of games(even backwards compatible ones). You can always splurge and get the 3 month at a time for 24.99 and save 5 bucks(20 over the course of the year). For the price of 2 AAA titles it gives you a large library that is constantly updated. It's better than EA access which only gives you selected EA games and DLC/purchase discounts, granted that service is much cheaper every year at 29.99. I had it for awhile but found I owned most of the games or just got sick of sports titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment