Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

1st Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

Its 9/13/2010 I have been laboring on Fight Night Round 3 for about a day and a half. I rented it from work because the ex-achievement whore I worked with said it would be an easy 1000 that I shouldn't pass up.

With illegal blows on every fight was just a button mashing good time, but it wore thin after oh say 8 hours. I wanted to snap this disc in half it was infuriating. I enjoyed the game from a normal gameplay point of view, i played a few rounds without illegal blows on, and found it to be a fun experience overall.

I hadn't completed a game since that short lived Avatar encounter and was hungry for another completed game to add to the list. I stayed up all night to finish it so I could return it to work the next day to check out a different game, I think being the idiot I was, I decided to punish myself by renting Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2009....but that horrendous experience is a tale for another post.

This game turned my love of gamerscore into a tumultuous marriage that I wouldn't dream of filing on. It made me a true whore. Boxing made me a whore, never thought I would ever say that...oh well there is a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment