Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The First Completed Game Ever...

Soo, this is a look back at that first fateful 1000. The shameless and shameful all at the same time Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth. On a totally unrelated note I always have wondered what is with all the colons in that game name. Anyways, back to the real point of this post...

This game was what truly started my whoring experience if you will. It took me all of maybe 5 minutes to gain the full 1000 (including starting the console, inserting the disc, and starting the game) sad I know. But it was like crack. Gaming fueled achievement crack. I managed to gain points without doing a single thing other than hitting one button over and over and over again while standing against a fence. 1st level and I was already done.

I finished this game on July 4th, so instead of firing off explosives at my neighbors houses or tiny children, I was sitting on the comfort of my trusty bed saving a fictional world from possible fire disaster. In reality I was just making my local fire departments night a little easier.

It started an addiction, sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment