Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Completed Game #13

So I finally couldn't stand it anymore and felt the need to finish up Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian. It was hellishly easy and a good lazy day game for me. I finished up the last 3 or so levels of it last night in one sitting. The boss battle was almost a joke.


So now I have 1000/1000G
And a 100% completion for it.

Achievement Difficulty: 2/10
There are a couple challenges that are annoying due to game mechanics and can be a pain to complete, other than that it is smooth sailing.

Time to complete: 4 or so hours
It took me a little under 4 hours to actually finish this game mostly because I missed a collectible in a level and had to go back and find it. If you don't miss anything in any level you could easily finish this in around 3 to 31/2 hours. Missing collectibles or awards will certainly set you back some time.

I bought this game for 7.99 so it was worth it in the end. Gamefly will give me 2.50 for it as of now, but I don't have any other games to get rid of right now so the shipping isn't worth it to me. I'm almost scared what the other used retailers will give right now seeing as how they take stuff for 2.00 and then sell it for around 15-17...

No comments:

Post a Comment