Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Night At The Museum?!?!

I picked up Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian awhile back at Best Buy brand new for about 7 bucks. I hadn't really seen it and when I had it had been overpriced due to lack of people trading it in....probably because people didn't buy the game. It's tagged at Night at the Museum 2 on my achievement list though....confuzzling but at least it isn't glitchy.

I finally got around to playing this tonight, mostly because I wanted something fairly mindless that wouldn't require me to actually have skill of any sort, no answers to trivia, no magical headshot to pull off, nothing. Just a very straight forward incredibly linear kids game. The achievements are very straight forward and the game even tells you how many are in each level along with collectibles etc, which is nice because one of the achievements is collecting all the collectibles (I tend to hate these, but this one doesn't seem too bad).

I only played 1 level tonight and will most likely string this game out over multiple sessions when I am feeling burnt out.

I acquired four achievements tonight:
Magnetic Personality for 20G
Mint Condition for 20G
Flashback for 20G
Hey! Dum-dum! for 10G

Overall this game stands at 70/1000

I'm only 10 percent of the way done thus far but I can't complain considering i only played for about 30 minutes.

Achievement Whores everywhere should have played or should plan on playing this game, its easy, straightforward and mindless, it's great for when you just don't feel like putting a ton of effort into gaming and want to chill out and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment