Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Round 1

I've always been a gamer. I started when I was 3 with my brother's Super NES, and I got hooked. Through the years I went through numerous consoles most of which just so happened to have SONY emblazoned upon them. I never did get into the Xbox craze until I started working at a well known gaming retailer...Now I admit I held out quite awhile and ignored the 360 with gusto and loved my PS3. But finally after much teasing from the majority of my employees and a vast number of my customers I broke down and bought a 360.

In short, I got hooked, hard. I fell in love with achievements, from the second I got one I needed more. I got addicted. I started in July of 2010 and I'm going to be pushing 30,000 soon. I figured I should chronicle my journey based on what I played, loved, hated, despised etc. I want to play it all, and I want to remember it too. So viola! Here I am. A gamer girl on a mission, to play it all and achieve it all. One game at a time, one achievement at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment