Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

60,000 and counting!

Alright, it has only taken me a little over a year and a half to reach this milestone. I only really got serious about achievement whoring and hunting about 6 months ago, give or take. Before that I played games as I pleased, some easy some hard, but I didn't go out of my way to find a game because of it's easy 1k. My gaming has changed dramatically and in some ways I enjoy games more. In others, I want to throw them out a window...here's looking at you incredibly annoying collectible achievements. 

 With 100k off in the distance I wonder just how long it will take me to reach it. I have been diligent and serious over the past couple of months and blew through 50k in less than a month. Which makes me think it won't be long before I'm looking back at 100k and wondering where all the time went.

Would I change anything, maybe, I would get serious sooner, spend less time just sitting in party chats, and of course try harder to find partners for online games. But in some ways I wouldn't change anything, I have met some great people, played some amazing games, and nearly lost the equivalent of a years worth of sleep staying up late. 

All in all it has been a worthwhile ride, one that I know I am nowhere near being done with. I have 60,000 reasons behind me and thousands more ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment