Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Leapfrog Day 10....Things are looking up around here!

Today, started oddly to say the least a string of phone calls and a family lunch followed by more phone calls. I was awoken this morning(sort of) by a call from my cousin. Then, shortly after falling back asleep the lady's work number called my phone thinking it was hers. I had to tell them its my number with 1 on the end instead. This isn't the first time nor do I think it will be the last... Went to lunch with my brother and father and had an enjoyable time. Got home just in time to get a phone call for a huge interview for a management position. That was what really made my day. I got laid off on Christmas and haven't had much luck job wise. But this looks promising. I passed the phone interview(all the wonderful questions) and was invited for an interview in person on Valentine's Day. My week just started looking up! I didn't actually start playing until around 6 or so tonight because of errands and such(had to get a haircut for the interview). But I got it done just barely. I get a feeling this leapfrog is going to get difficult very soon with all the stuff coming up.

I scrounged Halo 2 up for the PC. I have been PC gaming like mad lately. I guess being in a different part of the house does make a difference. But the weirdest thing happened while installing it, it told me my processor was running at too low a speed to play the game. Now this baffled me a bit considering that my computer plays Fable 3 on the highest settings with no issues whatsoever(and looks mighty pretty too)....I went in and changed the settings and found it was running at 1/3 of what it could be. I then proceeded to remember I changed the settings down when I was installing the new video card trying to adjust the power that was being drawn out from the system before I got a new power strip with power backup. Good job me. Once again my memory has failed me terribly. Yay! I spent my whole time with this today. I just got done with a replay of Halo Combat Evolved on the 360 so I figured this would be a good game to follow it up with while I was in the mood. 10 for 295G.

I'm still not feeling very well on a side note but my mood has improved dramtically. I am hoping to feel well enough to start up with kinect again and to get back to the couch for some backlog love(which now includes a couple new releases).



Day 10 Leapfrog Wrap-up:
Achievements Needed For Pass: 10
Achievements Earned Today:10
Challenge Status: Pass

Gamerscore Earned in Leapfrog Total: 2,132G
Gamerscore Earned Today: 295G

No comments:

Post a Comment