Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Great Catch Up....

Alright, things are crazy hectic around here right now...they are just filled with drama and all sorts of crazy. Between me being so sick I could barely get out of bed on sunday, my doctor's appointment today along with V-Day celebrations(tomorrow is too crazy to try with the schedules), and tomorrow being my job interview there is just far too much to try to get done in between gaming. Therefore, on wednesday the great catch up will commence.

I only got 7 out of 12 on sunday because of illness. Therefore 5 are left for that day. 11 are left for today. And as of now 14 are left for tomorrow(I will amend this number if I wind up gaming tomorrow) plus the 15 for wednesday. That makes 45 achievements needed in order to put me back on track. I am making a special exception due to life circumstances in the leapfrog. I need to get all the missing achievements on wednesday in order to stay in this game and continue onto day 16.

Yes, this is going to be a huge day. I am hoping to get around 50 or so achievements regardless of the number that I need just because I feel kind of crappy about this amount of crazy shit happening all at once. Therefore, as an I'm sorry to myself(and everyone keeping track of this) and because there will be no more posts until wednesday(other than this one being amended depending on gaming). I even went out today while doing some errands before the doctor's appointment and picked up a stack of 7 games in order to help jumpstart this last ditch effort at keeping the leapfrog alive and kicking....

Here goes nothing, it is go big or go home time, the day of catch up is planned and ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment