Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Back Bitches!

Well it has officially been 2 weeks since my last post....oops. Now for the reasons why....

1. I got that job...I now work 45-50 hours a week about 40 minutes from home. I have 1 hour and 20 minutes worth of commuting every single day now. Yay for money, boo for the long drive and the time it takes away from me being at home.

2. The woman can be pretty needy, especially right now with some family issues going on. I find myself spending most of my days off with her because I love her and need to be there for her...damn me being a good partner it kills my gaming.

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things. I rented UFC Undisputed 3(fucking THQ) today from RedBox and will spend some time with it tonight before work tomorrow morning. I'm currently contemplating renting the new SSX game that comes out tomorrow. I also need to spend some more quality time with KoA:Reckoning and give a proper review.

I also happen to owe a big achievement day. I have all the games sitting in a neat little pile for it. I just need to find a day off and shut off my phone and get down to business. I have barely turned on my Xbox, lately I have spent all of my time in my bedroom with the PS3 playing Netflix while I unpack and do laundry. It has been nearly 5 months and I am still not unpacked into the new condo yet. So much to do so little time.

I'm back with a new ferocity...I just need to find a way to balance it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment