Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 11 and I haven't failed yet!

Today was another rousing round of PC gaming. I split my time between Age of Empires Online and Halo 2.  My ear is killing me and I cannot wait for it to be monday so I can head to the doctor. I get annoying fevers and the cold weather is killing me.  I have been feeling a little drained as of late but the pending job interview has really made things better. Once this ear infection is cleared up I am going to get back to Kinect and the grind on the actual console.

I gained a level in AoE which is nice and I'm halfway to the next which is nice because it puts me towards the level 10 achievement. But this game feels like such a grind sometimes with low level quests sometimes taking hours(I'm afraid for the more difficult levels like 40). I have yet to even take on Legendary quest. It is starting to feel daunting as can be.

Halo 2, I didn't own an Xbox so I never played this game before now. I played Halo 1 for the first time when they remastered it and released it for the 360 this past fall. It is funny to sit and hear achievement names from Halo Reach in the cutscenes. It is nice to go back to the roots of a series once in awhile and it is crazy fun to look at how different the game physics have become. When I jump in this game I feel like I'm playing a moon simulator and I'm in zero gravity nearly. I'm enjoying my play-through and on the bright side I popped nearly all the online achievements today, I'm only missing a few more for online which mega excites me. Overall this experience is one of the better ones for the PC I have tried out. 16 for 225G.



Day 11 Leapfrog Wrap-up:
Achievements Needed For Pass: 11
Achievements Earned Today:16
Challenge Status: Pass

Gamerscore Earned in Leapfrog Total: 2,357G
Gamerscore Earned Today: 225G

No comments:

Post a Comment