Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Leapfrog Day 5....the force has not faltered....

The end of day 5...today was uneventful. I got nearly all the achievements needed for today in the wee hours before bed yesterday. I think I finally crashed around 5am and pretty much played the whole 5 hours skipping around and just trying to enjoy myself. Xbox.com is still messed up for my timestamps which is making my life more difficult than it needs to be....ughs. I am just keeping track of what I earn in the morning and double checking against my console.

I threw Modern Warfare 3 in to finish the 2 survival achievements I had left. It was only a couple levels to 50 so I figured why the hell not. It only took me about 2 games of survival each getting me to about wave 20 before I was over that map and wanted a new one. In other news on Resistance I am ranked 45,450th in the world I reached wave 30 in a little under an hour or so. I was fairly shocked at the number considering I am not an avid shooter gamer nor do I happen to spend alot of time. Total Achievements 2 totaling 40G.

Battlefield: Bad Company was up next I popped 2 for 35G.

At this point I am so close to 60k I can taste it so I decide I want to hit it directly. I put in Fuzion Frenzy 2 because of its generous and even achievements. I wind up unlocking 3 for 125G and it winds up putting me at 60k exactly. I was very excited especially because nearly every other large even number I have overshot or had an uneven amount of points for.

I threw in the original GRAW for a short while. No reason why. It just kind of happened. I didn't even realize what I put in until the title screen came up. I popped 3 for 75G.

Final Fantasy XIII-2, what can I say I happen to be addicted. I finally decided that I had grinded enough to do the Atlas boss battle and was able to get the 5 star rating for it on the first shot...I popped 2 for 29G.

MOH: Airborne has made a reappearance, this time for some multiplayer...need to work on this before they shut the server down(which lets be honest its an EA game my time is limited here). I popped 2 for 20G.

On a side note I did the math and to pass all the days of leapfrog I will need 406 achievements total.

Day 5 Leapfrog Wrap-up:
Achievements Needed For Pass: 5
Achievements Earned Today:14
Challenge Status: Pass

Gamerscore Earned in Leapfrog Total: 837G
Gamerscore Earned Today: 324G

No comments:

Post a Comment