Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Leapfrog Day 9...How drama nearly destroyed my life and leapfrog....

Alot has happened today(none of it particularly good) and unfortunately it left me with about 4 or so hours in order to do all of today's achievements. I don't remember most of the gaming I did. I just seemed to be in a fog. I just have this sinking feeling in my stomach that I just can't seem to shake. I hope that tomorrow is better but who knows at this point. I haven't eaten today except for dinner with the lady(and even then she ate about half but I am not complaining whatsoever) and I'm just not feeling very good. I'm not even really wanting to play this drama just has me feeling burnt out and done.

Halo Wars, for a game I seem to despise I just keep playing it. Which is impressive and shocking all at the same time for me. 1 for 10G.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, I don't remember playing this game. I cannot tell you the first thing about the gameplay, controls, or even the premise of said game. I only know that I played it because Xbox.com and my Xbox itself tells me I did. Scary in it's own right but it is understandable considering. 2 for 60G.

Cabela's Outdoor Adventures...what can I say hunting down and shooting Bambi was what was needed after today. I pretty much just played on autopilot, which is a rarity for me, normally I am immersed and present when I play a game but today was not the case. 3 for 75G.

GRAW, yet another game I do not remember playing whatsoever. I know that today I seem to be playing alot of games that are just not my normal genre which must be the mood or something. Even as I am writing I just have that stomach tossing impending doom feeling, and I am not digging it. 1 for 25G.

Battlefield 2:Modern Combat, yet another game from the list I have no recollection of playing. Maybe I will go back through tomorrow and figure it out. 1 for 20G.

Saints Row 2, I haven't touched this game in quite some time. I jumped on really quickly just so I could get the vehicle surfing achievement to finish this day out. 1 for 5G.


KoA: Reckoning, I want to start this soon. Hopefully tomorrow assuming I feel a little better. I want to actually post my review and impressions of this game especially after how upset and annoyed I was at this day 1 dlc thing. I figure I owe it some special attention at this point.

In other news entirely I have indeed just realized that this year is a leap year which means there are 29 not 28 days in this month(good job me!!!!). Which also means that I need to add another 29 achievements to my minimum total completion achievement list. Therefore, I stand corrected at 435 achievements not 406. Good one on me for not knowing how to read a calendar!


Day 9 Leapfrog Wrap-up:
Achievements Needed For Pass: 9
Achievements Earned Today:9
Challenge Status: Pass

Gamerscore Earned in Leapfrog Total: 1837G
Gamerscore Earned Today: 195G

No comments:

Post a Comment