Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Leapfrog Day 6...No bueno Internet...

Alright now that I have finally reconfigured the internet into a workable useful tool instead of one that makes everything not work and makes the xbox throw random mtu codes when the mtu is perfect. I was so close to smashing a 300 dollar router into bits and throwing a grossly overpriced modem outside and then running it over with the car....It has indeed been a long day, very long actually, mostly because of a horrific family crisis type of situation. On to the point of this post enough rambling...

UFC Undisputed 2010....I don't quite know I can say a ton of wonderful things about the game. It doesn't suck, but if you aren't a fan of the UFC or MMA in general this is not your title. This games controls can be pretty intense for the casual gamer and annoying for the hardcore achievement hunter. But after a steep learning curve you will find yourself playing like a pro. Or find yourself running around threatening superman punches at people in Walmart, either works really. I popped 5 for 115G.

Cabela's Outdoor Adventures, another niche game type for sure. The guide will get on your nerve and sometimes the shot seems to be slightly off for no real reason. I can't tell you how many times I shot a sheep in the heart only to watch it look at me and run towards me. Why won't you die!?!? I chased this same sheep around with a shotgun and had to pepper it in the face and ass about 3 times before it finally dropped.....right....I was literally standing on top of it....that means it should just fucking die! Keep in mind this is after I had already shot it twice in the spine with a Remington hunting rifle...All in all I popped 12 for 165G.

I decided to torture myself with some zombie apocolypse. I played Left 4 Dead 2 online and popped the annoying QUALIFIED RIDE achievement for 15G. I decided that one was enough and ended my playtime with this. I started feeling burnt out and just over it at that point.


On a side note Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur is in stores as of now. I do not think I will be buying a game designed by a studio where an ex baseball star is the owner and where they put out the single buggiest demo that actually makes the simplest gameplay impossible. It actually offended me a little that they did that. This is supposed to be showing me how much I want the game not how shitty it really is. I will save my 60 bucks and maybe rent this or buy it a year down the road when it is 20 bucks. Also this online pass to freaking unlock day 1 dlc makes me one pissed off panda but such is life.

Day 6 Leapfrog Wrap-up:
Achievements Needed For Pass: 6
Achievements Earned Today:18
Challenge Status: Pass

Gamerscore Earned in Leapfrog Total: 1132G
Gamerscore Earned Today: 295G

No comments:

Post a Comment